Sunday 1 November 2015

Infographic for GIFT: Group Instructional Feedback Technique

I recently made my first infographic. I chose to develop one to outline and summarize the Group Instructional Feedback Technique. It was a digital feedback assignment for the PIDP 3260 Professional Practice course I'm just wrapping up. I'm proud of how well my first attempt at an inforgraphic turned out. I'm sad to see the course end but now it is time to get busy and finish my final capstone project! https://infograph.venngage.com/p/54658/gift-group-instructional-feedback-technique_1_1

3 comments:

  1. have read many blogs in the net but have never come across such a well written blog. Good work keep it up
    Instructor Development Course Gili Trawangan

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog
    great information.
    Makeup class
    is an integral part of Cosmetology and is a blooming industry in Beauty and Wellness Industry. At VLCC Institute, aspiring Cosmetologist can enroll into different Aesthetic Courses as per their requirements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Content Thanks For Sharing Valuable Content.
    Free School curriculum

    ReplyDelete